Terms and Conditions
OZ Printer Ink’s sells all products on its official website www.ozprinterinks.com.au in good faith and in accordance with “best practice” and the terms and conditions below.
Our promises to our clients are:
1. ITEMS IN STOCK. We will always endeavour to ensure that our online products are in stock. However, due to unforeseen demand there may be times when an item needs to be urgently reordered from a manufacturer. However, we will notify you first and offer a refund if you do not wish to wait.
2. QUICK DELIVERY. We will always aim to deliver goods as quickly as possible. However, if a local delivery contractor does not provide the service we expect for you, we will attempt to rectify any shortcomings (within our control) as soon as we become aware of a problem.
3. PRIVACY. We will never disclose your details to any third party nor store any payment details. And we never sell or give our client details to others. Furthermore, our distributor and its delivery agents will only be provided with sufficient information to enable efficient delivery.
Free Shipping is available to orders over $100 no matter where you live. All orders under $100 are charged below our cost price at $4.95 per order. Orders are sent by AusPost or courier depending on weight, size and location.
Most orders will be despatched the same day during working hours or the next working day if late in the day or after hours. So most deliveries to major cities and suburbs should arrive within 1 or 2 working days. Regional areas and remote locations can take longer but we doubt there is anyone quicker than us – and FREE (for over $100).
AusPost or Courier
Our distributor uses AusPost and a range of couriers to ship orders Australia Wide. However, there are some areas that courier companies classify as overseas (eg: Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island and Christmas Island). Orders to these areas can be sent by AusPost in a Standard 5Kg bag provided the order fits inside.
Shipping to PO Boxes
We can send to PO Boxes via AusPost but the maximum weight of each single package is 5Kg and is also restricted by item size (if it cannot fit in a standard AusPost 5Kg bag). For example: some large toner boxes are under 5Kg but are too large to fit. If you are unsure, please use our Contact Form listing the products you wish to buy.
YOUR Authority to Leave Order if NOT in Attendance
Some deliveries may require a signature for verification. However, a Customer may authorize an order to be left without signature by adding instructions during checkout. We recommend using a street address or work address where someone is present between 7am and 6pm weekdays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If a delivery cannot be made, most couriers will leave a card for Customers to contact them direct to make an alternative arrangement such as another delivery attempt or collection from their depot. If delivery attempts continue to fail, the Customer will be responsible for any additional delivery fees incurred. Ultimately it best to make sure that someone is available to sign for deliveries.
Although unusual, if any item ordered is temporarily unavailable, Oz Printer Inks will make contact with you by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible to advise of availability. Other options such as a refund or backorder or split delivery can be negotiated.
We will always endeavour to use fair shipping prices for everyone. But it has to be fair to you and fair to us. We are charged a set cost price by our distributor so when our cost price goes down customers benefit. So please understand when shipping prices have to go up.
Non-profit from Freight or Payment Method.
We are so determined to NOT profit from freight, that we invite all our Customers to let us know if our freight charges ever seems unreasonable. We will never set out to deliberately profit from freight like other on-line websites that offer great product prices until you try to check out. And we will never charge you for whichever payment method you use.
Warranty & Returns Conditions
OZ Printer Ink’s only sells products covered by normal Australian manufacturers warranty. OZ Printer Ink’s and its distributors warrant that all products sold on our official website www.ozprinterinks.com.au are free from defective material and workmanship. Therefore, we will therefore endeavour to replace, repair or refund any faulty or defective item free of charge, albeit at our distributor’s and the manufacturer’s discretion.
All customers MUST contact Oz Printer Inks prior to the return of any product via our quick reply Contact Form. We will contact you ASAP to resolve your issue quickly. There are often circumstances that can be resolved without sending a product back and this can save everyone time and money.
Oz Printer Inks is proud of its service and we only want satisfied customers.
If goods must be returned, please follow the simple guidelines below to ensure a speedy resolution:
- Always contact us first via our Contact Form to obtain a Return Authorisation Number by return email. No return will be accepted by our distributor without our distributor’s Return Authorisation Number.
- Return Authorisation numbers are only valid for 14 days, therefore timely postage is essential.
- Seal and secure all goods to ensure the consumable/s being returned cannot get broken, leak or get lost in transit. Where possible, defective products should be returned in original packaging with accompanying manuals. BUT they must ship with all original parts. This will ensure a quick refund and/or replacement.
- Freight on returned goods will not be paid by Oz Printer Inks unless our distributor has sent a Customer the wrong item. All returns must be sent to our distributor’s address advised with the Return Authority number.
- Once our distributor has received the consumable being returned, the consumable will be inspected, evaluated, tested and/or weighed and the Customer will be advised of the result by Oz Printer Inks without delay. A quick resolution is always our aim.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
- The return of printer consumables due to poor print quality MUST be accompanied by a print sample. Without a print sample our distributor may find it more difficult to process the return to the manufacturer which can result in a return being delayed or denied. If the distributor cannot quickly obtain a refund from the manufacturer then neither can we or our valued Customers.
- Any returned consumable that has been refilled, remanufactured or tampered with in any way will result in denial of a refund and/or replacement.
- All consumables have a minimum weight when empty. Therefore, the onus is on the Customer to ensure that the consumable being returned is not just empty. This can also ensure savings in time and return postage. If unsure, please use our Contact Form for advice.
- Obligations under the Australian Consumer Law apply equally to resellers, distributors, manufacturers AND consumers.
Items Incorrectly Ordered by Customers
- Items incorrectly ordered by customers, that are NOT faulty, must be made within 7 days from our invoice date and via a Return Authorisation Form requested via our Contact Form.
- Although there is no legal obligation for Oz Printer Inks or our distributor to take back goods that are NOT faulty, where possible we both like to provide this add-on courtesy to our customers. However a re-stocking fee may apply so it is imperative we are notified as soon as possible – See below.
- Most importantly, so the goods can be re-sold at full price, they MUST be returned in a re-saleable condition – unopened in original packaging with accompanying manuals and parts and with no writing on labels or boxes. This will ensure a quick refund and/or replacement.
Re-Stocking & Freight Fees
- Items returned as incorrectly ordered by a customer may incur a 10% restocking fee, so timing is important. Return freight is is non-refundable. And there is no free freight if there is to be a replacement sent back to the customer.
- Return freight will only be refunded and/or free if we were at fault by sending the wrong product.
Oz Printer Inks respects the privacy of all our Customers so we will always comply with our obligations under The Privacy Act 1988.
Any personal information you provide to us, especially your payment details, will only be used for each specific order that you place with us at the time. Indeed, you can buy as a GUEST without creating an account on our website.
Information about our valued Customers is a most important aspect of our business. We are not in the business of selling any information to others, unlike many other on-line businesses.
Oz Printer Inks will also not use your personal information to solicit your business via annoying telesales calls or other means. However, you may voluntarily elect to opt in to receive our occasional newsletters and/or emails about specials. You may also choose to use our various social media links and mobile phone app as they come available. It is up to you.
If you have any privacy concerns about our website, please use our quick reply Contact Form and we’ll try our best to get back to you ASAP.
If you would like further information on The Privacy Act 1988 go to www.privacy.gov.au